MCR Safety 1700 Big Jake Leather Palm Work Glove with Safety Cuff
Price per pair
The Jake of All Trades
Big Jake® gloves are used in heavy duty and rugged requirements, such as assembly, cable construction, farming, foundry, jack hammer operations, iron and steel work, lumberjack and millwright operations, mining, pipe fitting, rebar, rope handling, and stamping. Just Try To Outwork these gloves.
- Heavy select chrome tanned side split cow leather
- Cotton Back
- Sewn with super-strong, heat resistant DuPont™ Kevlar® thread
- Full Feature Gunn Pattern
- Side Split Green Double Leather Palm
- 8 oz. Fleece Palm Lining (100% Cotton Knitted Fabric)
2 3/4" Rubberized Cuff on white cotton drill
- All Big Jake® styles have CE approval and will be labeled with CE test results.
- Brand: MCR
- Product Code: 1700