MCR Safety 1711 Big Jake Double Leather Palm Work Glove with Safety Cuff
Price per pair
The Jake of All Trades
Big Jake® Double Palm gloves are true double palms. Made with two layers of select side split leather and sewn with super-strong, heat resistant DuPont™ Kevlar® thread for the toughest jobs. Just Try To Outwork these gloves. Heavy duty and rugged requirements, such as assembly, cable construction, farming, foundry, jack hammer operations, iron and steel work, lumberjack and millwright operations, mining, pipe fitting, rebar, rope handling, and stamping.
- Heavy select chrome tanned side split cow leather
- 9 ounce cotton back
- Sewn with super-strong, heat resistant DuPont™ Kevlar® thread
- Full Feature Gunn Pattern
- Side Split Green Double Leather Palm
- Absorbent 8 ounce fleece lining, fully in-sewn on thumb and little finger
2 3/4" Rubberized Cuff on white cotton drill
- All Big Jake® styles have CE approval and will be labeled with CE test results.
- Brand: MCR
- Product Code: 1711